Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome to Afterschaaf's Naruto-Arena Blog

Well, first let me start by saying. Welcome! I (Afterschaaf - In Game username) am here to update you guys on my thoughts about Naruto-Arena. Future posts will include my thoughts on new characters, my personal favorite teams and their ratings. Some of the teams posted in the forums of Naruto-Arena as well as user submited requests.

I will also include my brother in on this for his Runescape views. (Yes I know, Runscape omg.., but he feels very strongly about how that game is awesome -.-) So I guess I will tell you all a little about myself.

My name is Eric. I am 14 Years old and I live in Ohio. I have been playing Naruto-Arena on and off for a little over a year now. I mostly focus on playing it to burn time, thus why I am only Anbu at the moment. I suppose my favorite activities to do are (obviously) play Naruto-Arena, play Football, and X-box 360.

Well I hope all of you who are watching my blog will enjoy the future posts to come. I also hope that this introduction has given you a little insight about me.

2 comments:

shadow said...

I've been playing with some concerts in the awesome virtual world ROBLOX

shadow said...

davchi1 is always producing beatiful levels at the awesome hangout ROBLOX