Friday, November 28, 2008

My Thoughts On The Latest Update

Well if you have been paying attention to the home page of Naruto-Arena you will have noticed that they removed "Bloodline, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu" chakra from the game. Personally I don't reall understand what that had to do with anything. I meen I suppose it would be simpler to say "Hey I need a red." then "Hey I need a bloodline chakra" Well I guess I can see why they did it. To make it more simple to understand or to explain to people... Personally I thought it was just fine anyways, but hey. That's why I am not the one runing the website, eh?

Well they also added three new characters (Woo!) I can say, I am really happy about it. The new Naruto looks great. I looked at his skills and whoo boy. Can you say "Dang, Wtf just happened?" Fast enough when you face that bad boy? I meen come on 20 piercing to all enemeys, 50 piercing to one and all of them are random chakra! Wow. I mean I just can't think of any other word for it. Wow.

Now, Orochimaru, well... The old Orochimaru wasn't my favorite, but this one looks to be a nice imrpovement. Now he stuns for 2 turns all the while doing 20 piercing. Also with that nice new heal he has. I can tell you this, I can't wait to get him. I meen, heck he looks really good. Sure he lost his summoning jutsu, but I definatly thing it was worth it.

Now... Yamato... Well personally he isn't my favorite. Sure he has some nice defensive skills with a little offensive capability, but for me. I would rather go with someone like Shino if I need defense, but that is just my two cents.

No comments: