Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gaara




Well while I was playing and trying to get Kazekage Gaara. I realized something. Why not right my views on all 3 of them. So that is exactly what I am going to do. Let me start off by saying if you have any other view points that you feel should be pointed out please drop me an email at afterschaaf@gmail.com

So I will begin with Gaara of the Desert. Oh yea. We all know this guy. I personally hate him because the only thing he can do is 1 hit KO. While that is great in itself I feel it is rather useless unless you use someone like Shino, or Yoroi to get chakra to ensure a speedy kill. Plus he is equally annoying if you fight him, because you know he could get that 1 hit KO, and then he has the 40 points of damage reduction. So I suppose including his lethality with his damage reduction I rate him a 6.5/10 as a single character.

Gaara Rehab - Well now this is one Gaara I really like ^_^. He has a good mixture of damage reduction and overall damage. He can deal a steady 15 damage per turn while keeping a 75% damage reduction. (Woohoo) Plus he can deal out 5 piercing damage to stun, then deliver a whopping 35 piercing to the entire team. You have got to love that. I give him a 8/10

Kazekage Gaara - Well looking upon this character I can definatly see his strengths. Easy acess to quick and effiecent damage along with some seriouse beat down abilities. Since I havn't yet attained the privlage to use him... I will simply rate him a 8.5/10